The DelMUN conference is quickly approaching, and the Secretariat is excited to welcome Delta students to Burnsview. In order to help delegates and schools prepare, the Secretariat has put together a list of a few key points:
- DelMUN will be held on Friday, April 29. Students are responsible for their own transport.
- Each delegate must pay a $15 registration fee. Each school is in charge of collecting from their delegates and forwarding payment to the Burnsview Model United Nations Club.
- Delegates can register by filling out this form. Online registration deadline is Thursday, April 14. Payment for registration is not due until Friday, April 22.
- The conference will begin at 8:30 a.m. and close at 5:00 p.m. Delegates should arrive early to sign-in. For more detailed information, please see the Conference page.
- For more information on the committees and their background guides, please see the Committees page.
- Delegates should come prepared with their own research. Research resources and committee handbooks can be found on the Documents page.
- Delegates are asked to bring their own lunch and snacks. Beverages will be supplied.
- DelMUN holds a respectful standard of Western business attire.
- There is no limit to how many delegates each school can send.